Rental and Cancellation Policy
Houseboat Rental Policy
- Entire rental charge for houseboat is due prior to boarding. Conley Bottom gladly accepts cash, Travelers Checks, Money Orders, and Certified Checks, debit card and credit card. No personal checks for rental payment.
- On date of arrival, the deposit reserves the boat for an 18-hour period and no longer.
- Rental fee does not include gasoline.
- For your safety, the renter must check in, pay and be ready to leave at least 1 hour before dark or boat must remain in the harbor until the next morning.
- The deposit will be returned at the completion of the cruise after final inspection, provided that the boat is returned, refueled and unloaded before 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time and that the boat is clean and undamaged. No exceptions, regardless of the reason.
- Marina will provide assistance for breakdowns during daylight working hours, as quickly as possible.
- Refunds of payment will not be made for early termination of cruise. Please see cancellation policy.
- Renter must have valid I.D. (driver’s license) and will be required to sign a rental agreement and waiver before boarding the boat.
- ABSOLUTELY NO PETS ALLOWED
- Carrying on or storing on board of any flammable liquids is not allowed by order of State Fire Marshal.
General Rental Policy
- Rental charge due prior to checking in. We gladly accept cash, travelers checks, money order, certified checks.
- Deposits will be returned as long as the lodging unit is clean, checked out on time & undamaged.
- Refunds of payment will not be made for early termination (see cancellation policy.)
- NO PETS ALLOWED, EXCEPT IN CAMPGROUND ON A LEASH.
- Carrying on or storing of flammable liquid is not allowed by order of State Fire Marshall.
- Brochure rates take precedence over phone quotations or web publications.
- Reservation may be made online or by phone and may be confirmed upon receipt of deposit.
- Deposit is required at the time of booking and is not applied to the rental fee.
- Refund of deposit may be given in the event of cancellation with reasonable notice. More than 60 day notice prior to reservation date- 75% refund; 14-60 days notice-50% refund; and less than 14 days result in forfeit of deposit. Pre-paid deposits may be transferred to alternative dates inside the same calendar year for a fee of $25.00.
- Inclement weather–Refunds due to cancellations because of severe weather may be given for pontoon, watercraft and small gear rentals only; as determined by a marina manager. The decision will be made the day of the rental only and not based on weather forecasts.
In the event of a discrepancy between web and published price lists, the published price lists (available at Conley Bottom Dock) take precedence. Call for verification of current prices.