- Entire rental charge for houseboat is due prior to boarding. Conley Bottom gladly accepts cash, Travelers Checks, Money Orders, and Certified Checks, debit card and credit card. No personal checks for rental payment.
- On date of arrival, the deposit reserves the boat for an 18-hour period and no longer.
- Rental fee does not include gasoline.
- For your safety, the renter must check in, pay and be ready to leave at least 1 hour before dark or boat must remain in the harbor until the next morning.
- The deposit will be returned at the completion of the cruise after final inspection, provided that the boat is returned, refueled and unloaded before 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time and that the boat is clean and undamaged. No exceptions, regardless of the reason.
- Marina will provide assistance for breakdowns during daylight working hours, as quickly as possible.
- Refunds of payment will not be made for early termination of cruise. Please see cancellation policy.
- Renter must have valid I.D. (driver’s license) and will be required to sign a rental agreement and waiver before boarding the boat.
- ABSOLUTELY NO PETS ALLOWED
- Carrying on or storing on board of any flammable liquids is not allowed by order of State Fire Marshal.
- This is a seasonal business that necessitates a very firm cancellation policy. No refund due to weather conditions.
* In the event of a discrepancy between web and published price lists, the published price lists (available at Conley Bottom Dock) take precedence. Call for verification of current prices.
Please read our safety documents.
Please read our Rental/Cancellation Policy.