50′ Family Cruiser
Our Family Cruiser houseboat is 16.5 feet by 50 feet with generator—825 square feet total.
It comfortably sleeps six to eight people. Checkout our competitive rates below and call us 606-348-6351 to book your Lake Cumberland houseboating adventure.
|16.5 FT x 50 FT
Sleeps 8 People
|Fri – Mon||$1,130||$1,260||$1,790|
|Mon – Fri||$1,130||$1,260||$1,790|
|M-M / F-F||$1,675||$1,960||$2,930|
*Off Season = Before May 24 and after September 8
**Discount = May 24 to June 17 and August 12 to August 30
†Peak = June 17 to August 12 and August 30 to September 09
- The Family Cruiser requires a $500.
All houseboats are equipped with:
- Queen size beds
- Pillows and blankets
- Central heat and air
- Clothes dryer
- Central vacuum
- Electric range and oven
- Coffee maker
- Dishes & silverware
- Cooking utensils
- 150 qt. cooler
- Large gas grill
- Patio table and chairs
- Swim platform
- Water slide
- Flybridge with party top
- TV with DVD player
- PWC ramp
- US Coast Guard approved flush toilets
- Fire extinguishers
- Marine band radio
- 400 gallon or larger water tanks
- (2) 100 gallon fuel tanks
- Tie up ropes
- Life preservers
- Reservations include one free personal boat launch
- Sleeps 6 to 8 persons
- 3 bedroom/1 bathroom (with additional sink on lower level)
- Sofa bed
- Fully equipped galley kitchen
- Dining table
- 75 mercury outboard motor
Additional items we provide for you:
- Trash bags
- Toilet tissue
Items you may want to bring:
- Linens for beds (sheets/pillowcases)
- Beach/Bath/Kitchen towels
- Paper products (paper plates, paper towels/napkins, etc)
- DVD/Games (for rainy days)
- Grilling Tools
- Aluminum foil
- Entire rental charge for houseboat is due prior to boarding. Conley Bottom gladly accepts cash, Travelers Checks, Money Orders, and Certified Checks, debit card and credit card. No personal checks for rental payment.
- On date of arrival, the deposit reserves the boat for an 18-hour period and no longer.
- Rental fee does not include gasoline.
- For your safety, the renter must check in, pay and be ready to leave at least 1 hour before dark or boat must remain in the harbor until the next morning.
- The deposit will be returned at the completion of the cruise after final inspection, provided that the boat is returned, refueled and unloaded before 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time and that the boat is clean and undamaged. No exceptions, regardless of the reason.
- Marina will provide assistance for breakdowns during daylight working hours, as quickly as possible.
- Refunds of payment will not be made for early termination of cruise. Please see cancellation policy.
- Renter must have valid I.D. (driver’s license) and will be required to sign a rental agreement and waiver before boarding the boat.
- ABSOLUTELY NO PETS ALLOWED
- Carrying on or storing on board of any flammable liquids is not allowed by order of State Fire Marshal.
- This is a seasonal business that necessitates a very firm cancellation policy. No refund due to weather conditions.
* In the event of a discrepancy between web and published price lists, the published price lists (available at Conley Bottom Dock) take precedence. Call for verification of current prices.