Luxury Liner Houseboat
Our Luxury Liner houseboat is a spacious 21 feet by 75 feet with generator—1,575 square feet total!
You’ll want to bring everyone aboard this vessel as it comfortably sleeps up to 12 people. Checkout our competitive rates below and call us 606-348-6351 to book your Lake Cumberland houseboating adventure.
|21 FT X 75 FT
Sleeps 12 People
|Fri – Mon||$2,475.00||$2,980.00||$3,450.00|
|Mon – Fri||$2,475.00||$2,980.00||$3,450.00|
|M-M / F-F||$3,635.00||$4,850.00||$6,400.00|
*Off Season = Before May 26 and after September 10
**Discount = May 26 to June 19 and August 14 to September 1
†Peak = June 19 to August 14 and September 1 to September 11
- The Luxury Liner requires a $1,000 security deposit
or $2,000 for weekly rentals – 1/2 applied to rental.
- Sleeps 12 persons
- 6 bedroom/2 bathroom (with additional sink on lower level)
- Sectional sofa
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Kitchen island with bar stools
- Dining table
- Bar top with bar stools
- Satellite TV
- 5.0 liter V8 Mercruiser engine
All houseboats are equipped with:
- Sirius Satellite Radio
- Queen size beds
- Pillows and blankets
- Central heat and air
- Clothes dryer
- Central vacuum
- Electric range and oven
- Coffee maker
- Dishes & silverware
- Cooking utensils
- 150 qt. cooler
- Large gas grill
- Patio table and chairs
- Swim platform
- Water slide
- Flybridge with party top
- TV with DVD player
- PWC ramp
- US Coast Guard approved flush toilets
- Fire extinguishers
- Marine band radio
- 400 gallon or larger water tanks
- (2) 100 gallon fuel tanks
- Tie up ropes
- Life preservers
- Reservations include one free personal boat launch
Additional items we provide for you:
- Trash bags
- Toilet tissue
Items you may want to bring:
- Linens for beds (sheets/pillowcases)
- Beach/Bath/Kitchen towels
- Paper products (paper plates, paper towels/napkins, ect)
- DVD/Games (for rainy days)
- Grilling Tools
- Aluminum foil
75′ Luxury Liner
- Entire rental charge for houseboat is due prior to boarding. Conley Bottom gladly accepts cash, Travelers Checks, Money Orders, and Certified Checks, debit card and credit card. No personal checks for rental payment.
- On date of arrival, the deposit reserves the boat for an 18-hour period and no longer.
- Rental fee does not include gasoline or oil.
- For your safety, the renter must check in, pay and be ready to leave at least 1 hour before dark or boat must remain in the harbor until the next morning.
- The deposit will be returned at the completion of the cruise after final inspection, provided that the boat is returned, refueled and unloaded before 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time and that the boat is clean and undamaged. No exceptions, regardless of the reason.
- Marina will provide assistance for breakdowns during daylight working hours, as quickly as possible.
- Refunds of payment will not be made for early termination of cruise. Please see cancellation policy.
- Renter must have valid I.D. (driver’s license) and will be required to sign a rental agreement and waiver before boarding the boat.
- ABSOLUTELY NO PETS ALLOWED
- Carrying on or storing on board of any flammable liquids is not allowed by order of State Fire Marshal.
- This is a seasonal business that necessitates a very firm cancellation policy. No refund due to weather conditions.
* In the event of a discrepancy between web and published price lists, the published price lists (available at Conley Bottom Dock) take precedence. Call for verification of current prices.